September 25, 2010

frustration strike

argh!!! i feel soooo hungry.. have y'all ever felt like this? haha...
i do think the cause of it because i think too much. a little too much...
but what can i do, i'm a student in a university taking degree, and i'm a son who needs to look after his family, and i'm a friend who needs to take care of everyone's feeling...
it can't be more twisted than this, hope not, really hoping, cause i don't think i can take it anymore...
well, there's something that takes my mind of these things, my friend, games, sports, n girls..
haha...
don't get the wrong idea, it's not because i'm making out with some girls, but, i don't know, i just like to see her face, it makes me smile n make my heart grows big....
sounds a bit romantic rite? gyahaha, screw ya...
but it does make me feel like that..
"If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own."
sing with me guys..lol
:p

but guess what guys, eventhough stress makes me eat a lot of food, i didn't even get fat...
i'm underweight even..
unbelievable? believe it, i'm metabolism kid, ahaha, start to make names now...
i really want to get, like what all men says, tough, but how could i?
with all the foods i took, i didn't even get to be fat, more looks like the food took all my fat...
how could them, they don't want me to be cute..
:P
do any of you guys got some tips for me on how to get tough? hehe..
ouch, i gtg, feelin tired already
g'bye guys...






fyi: starting with this post, i'll leave a true fact of me at the end of the post, and for this post is...


"i REALLY REALLY  like  love to play games"

No comments:

Post a Comment